We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to split a few days in Norfolk

Level Contributor
28 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
How to split a few days in Norfolk

I'll be coming out from London and have about 2 days to visit Norfolk - had originally thought of going to Norwich but having done some research, I like the idea of going to the coastline, e.g., Wells the Sea, Holkam House, Blakeney, etc.

Would you recommend a day in Norwich and a day at the coast or would I be better off doing both days on the coastline? I enjoy the beach, nature preserve, etc. as I'm a hobby photographer so think my time might be better spent there.

Welcome any and all input/ideas. Thanks!

Level Contributor
28 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: How to split a few days in Norfolk

Great, thank you so much for your helpful info. Excited to visit this part of the country.

Great Yarmouth...
Destination Expert
for Norwich, Great Yarmouth
Level Contributor
621 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: How to split a few days in Norfolk

So in conclusion ..... Take the train from London Kings Cross to Kings Lynn. Pick up the coasthopper bus and travel up to Titchwell, booking in at the Titchwell Manor Hotel. There's a bus stop outside and you can then explore the RSPB reserve and local surrounds.

Next day, board the coasthopper bus again and continue the journey east hopping off at Burnham Overy Staithe to see the geese, Wells to admire the harbour and Blakeney for a hearty lunch. Visit the beach and the creaks here before finishing your bus ride to Sheringham where you can take a train back to London changing at Norwich.

Edited: 27 May 2014, 23:10
13. Re: How to split a few days in Norfolk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2015, 06:15