We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brighton cafe recommendations

Watford, UK
Level Contributor
367 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Brighton cafe recommendations

Hello all. Could I have your suggestions for some quirky or characterful cafes in Brighton, where I can visit for my afternoon coffee when I next visit.

Places which are friendly and have nice decor or a nice atmosphere. Not looking for hugely fancy stuff, just somewhere which serves coffee in VFM proportions.

I have already done the cafe in the Komedia Club which fitted the bill perfectly.

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,431 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brighton cafe recommendations

Naked Tea & Coffee in the Lanes, nxt to the bath Arms, or Tic Toc Cafe also in the Lanes off Prince Albert. VFM hard to find these days tho! if its still there, look out for 'Alfredo' in Church St, for no-frills coffee. Generally, focus on [North Laine] Gardner St, Kensington Gdns, Sydney St for the boho cafe's, loads of them!!

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for London, Brighton
Level Contributor
6,115 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brighton cafe recommendations

Best coffee place in town is Coffee at 33 in Trafalgar Street. Tiny venue, but the best cappuccini around.

Redroaster in Kemp Town is also good, but often rammed. As Bo says, there are loads of coffee places in both the Lanes and the North Laines; have a wander round and take your pick.

3. Re: Brighton cafe recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2011, 05:20