We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brighton or Newcastle for Stag Weekend?

fermanagh
Level Contributor
209 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Brighton or Newcastle for Stag Weekend?

Okay guys heres my predicament planning a stag for next year in March in Newcastle or May in Brighton and unsure which to go with.

A few of us have been in NEwcastle before for a stag and it was brilliant hence why we might go back. though it would be in MArch and wondering what Newcastle would be like then and if it would be busy or there is anything on?

Brighton seems like good spot also similar to Newcastle never been but thats what heard and it would be new to us all. Wondering what it would be like for a May bank hol weekend

What would you guys recommend?

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,487 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brighton or Newcastle for Stag Weekend?

Brighton is the best place on the planet, no contest ;)

London
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brighton or Newcastle for Stag Weekend?

I've been on a few stag weekends to both, and both are good, but i'd choose Newcastle every time for a stag weekend, Brighton every time for weekend away with girlfriend etc.

fermanagh
Level Contributor
209 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brighton or Newcastle for Stag Weekend?

Cheers Chris why do you say that then mate?

London
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brighton or Newcastle for Stag Weekend?

Well, i like Brighton a lot, and its got pretty much everything Newcastle has, but spread out more. Newcastle has a few places were loads of nightlife is congregated in a small area, and so matches a stag do more.

Also, even as a southerner, i find northerners are often more up for a laugh and a good time, so for a full on stag weekend it would be Newcastle.

fermanagh
Level Contributor
209 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Brighton or Newcastle for Stag Weekend?

cheers chris good to know. any recommendations for newcastle then?

6. Re: Brighton or Newcastle for Stag Weekend?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 14:16
Get answers to your questions about Brighton
Recent Conversations