We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train to brighton from london heathrow

riyadh
2 posts
Save Topic
train to brighton from london heathrow

how to go to brighton from london heathrow

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
410 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: train to brighton from london heathrow

Just a point about travel sickness. If you sit the person in the front or in the rear middle it will always help as part of the problem is not being able to see where you are going. Never face them backwards as that's the worst ever (from someone who suffered terribly as a child & has a couple of regular customers children with the same problem!).

Ankara, Ankara...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: train to brighton from london heathrow

I am really considerate about taking the train because I will arrive to Heathrow at about 11.00 p.m. Is it safe to go to Paddington to take the train to Brighton or is coach safer? What about the trains at midnight? do I have to wait for the morning time for that? Do I have to book the coach in advanc eif I decide it?

Urgnt suggestions are needed?

SECIL from Turkey

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31,486 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: train to brighton from london heathrow

There are no trains from Paddington to Brighton, let alone Heathrow to Brighton, the quickest, cheapest and best method is to take the coach.

If you arrive at Heathrow at 11:00pm you wouldn't be in central London until around 12:30 AT THE EARLIEST

Unfortunately after midnight the first coach to Brighton is at 03:20

London, United...
Level Contributor
809 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: train to brighton from london heathrow

Yes, there are no trains fron Paddington to brighton, trains from either London Victoria or London Bridge to Brighton, but landing at 23:00 there is no train options ,

Consider best option as Cab/taxi transfer

Abbotsford, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
25. Re: train to brighton from london heathrow

Arriving at heathrow airport on March 25 need to travel with ederly mother in law to brighton need to find out easiest, fastest and cheapest way

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
410 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: train to brighton from london heathrow

Cheapest is by National Express coach, appx 2 hours 20mins, appx £50 depending on the time you land. nationalexpress.com/wherewego/airports/heath…

Easiest & fastest is by pre booked taxi, appx 1hr 10 mins, appx £100.

I would not recommend the train if you have luggage & an elderly mil, too much like hard work.

27. Re: train to brighton from london heathrow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2015, 07:20