We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Book in advance for Nat Exp from Gatwick to Brighton?

Teddington, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Book in advance for Nat Exp from Gatwick to Brighton?

Do I have to book in advance for travelling on the National Express Coaches from Gatwick Airport to Brighton? Can I purchase tickets on the coach?

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
4,796 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Book in advance for Nat Exp from Gatwick to Brighton?

You can't buy a ticket on the coach itself, but you can buy one from the NatX ticket office in the airport IF there are spare seats available.

However they are more expensive on the day so I would book in advance if you can - if you book a coach for about 2 hours after your flight lands, they will usually let you change it if something goes wrong.

Phil-the-Bus

Teddington, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Book in advance for Nat Exp from Gatwick to Brighton?

Thanks so much for the advice re: booking in advance from Gatwick to Brighton as I had not been able to get through to the National Express whole day.

3. Re: Book in advance for Nat Exp from Gatwick to Brighton?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Brighton
Recent Conversations