We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brighton hotel/appartment with freezer?

Birmingham...
2 posts
Save Topic
Brighton hotel/appartment with freezer?

Hello guys,

I'm traveling to Brighton in September for a week and I'm trying to find a good place with freezer/fridge. Im willing to pay up to 140-150 per day (3 adults). If it's in the city center that's even better.

I checked booking.com, expedia and some other websites but I didn't manage to find any hotel or appartment with fridge and freezer.

Could you please recommend me any good place?

Regards,

Savvas S.

Peterborough
Level Contributor
395 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brighton hotel/appartment with freezer?

Just enter Brighton holiday flat fridge freezer in your search engine several come up

Never seen a freezer in hotel bedroom

Also your budget is a bit on the low side for a hotel for 3 adults with a fridge tends to be four star and above although some b&bs do offer this but usually higher end of the market

Edited: 31 July 2013, 19:40
Hove, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
297 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brighton hotel/appartment with freezer?

Brighton Holiday Homes are Brighton's biggest holiday lets agency, would be worth giving them a try www.brightonholidayhomes.co.uk/self-catering/

Birmingham...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Brighton hotel/appartment with freezer?

brightonholidayshomes looks REALLY good, all apartments at a reasonable price.

Thanks a lot rosie1959 and brightonrob32.

Edited: 05 August 2013, 23:29
4. Re: Brighton hotel/appartment with freezer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2014, 06:18