We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Brighton hotels with Parking included?

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
32 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Any Brighton hotels with Parking included?

We'd like to spend 1 night in March 2014 and even having to pay for parking, we will still go, but I'd rather have it as part of a hotel cost.

The Premier Inn looks the most reasonable if we prebook but am open to other suggestions.

Thank you

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
15,771 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Brighton hotels with Parking included?

The hotel websites will tell you if parking (free or otherwise) is included in the room rate.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
10,917 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any Brighton hotels with Parking included?

There's a travel lodge opposite Preston park that has parking but to be honest I wouldn't put a dog in it (unless it's improved somewhat in the last year or so!) and it's a fair walk from the centre. Some of the ones on the sea front have parking but you pay - the hilton and holiday inn both have underground parking but it can cost nearly as much for the car to stay overnight as it does you! That said I stayed in the hilton for 4 nights and they never charged me for parking but I think that was an oversight. Jury's inn has parking opposite on the station car park and if you arrive in an evening there's always plenty of spaces once the commuters leave. Again you have to pay but I've never had any hassle getting a space. Prices are on southern rail website.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
413 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any Brighton hotels with Parking included?

Mercure hotel is an average 3*+ hotel on the seafront with its own car park.

Can you not come by train? It really is so much easier & often cheaper too plus you get the benefit from choosing a nicer hotel.

Peterborough
Level Contributor
399 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any Brighton hotels with Parking included?

Mercure parking is cheeper than most at 18.00 per night

Best Western Princess Marine hotel in Hove has free parking if you can get a space

Parking is always at a premium in Brighton just the way it is

Winchelsea, United...
Destination Expert
for West Sussex, East Sussex
Level Contributor
5,565 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any Brighton hotels with Parking included?

I think the record price goes to myhotel, who apparently charge £29.50 for 24 hours. That makes the much-maligned NCP look cheap !

As advised, take the train. And remember that it's almost impossible to find a room for one night on a Friday or Saturday, so plan accordingly.

Mike

Edited: 22 December 2013, 07:56
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any Brighton hotels with Parking included?

There is a car park in Regency Mews that charges £12 for 24 hours.

Newhaven, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any Brighton hotels with Parking included?

we just went to albion hotel opposite pier to be honest decor not up to much but clean comfortable walking distance of loads nice places to eat drink went late rooms.com paid 40 a night very cheap for brighton and not sure when parking rates go up but couple minutes walk on seafront by pier and big wheel paid only 7 pound 24 hours again very cheap for brighton ,just beware in summer hours this changes to about 20 pound a day plus hope this helps

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,650 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any Brighton hotels with Parking included?

The holiday inn has an on site car park, for people's future reference but I don't know if that's free.

Brighton, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Any Brighton hotels with Parking included?

Why dont you book the Mercure hotel and go by train as suggested by Supa? Its a perfect seafront hotel with own parking. Its affordable too.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
32 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any Brighton hotels with Parking included?

Thank you all for your feedback. Going by train isn't an option, we've rented the car and will be touring for 15 days, ending in Brighton the night before we head back to Canada. I really appreciate all the help and answers!

Cat

Get answers to your questions about Brighton
Recent Conversations