We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In Brighton, which night is best Friday or Saturday?

London
Level Contributor
59 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
In Brighton, which night is best Friday or Saturday?

Hi All,

Me and my friend are thinking about coming to Brighton for the night in Feb. Can you advise me which night is the best, out of Fri and Sat? We're 24 so aren't looking to be over-run with children in the likes of Oceana...(apologies to the 18 year olds who may be reading this)

Also, if anyone can recommend any decent bars and clubs that would be really helpful. If music is a factor we like pretty much anything other than Cheese..

Thanks in advance! xx

Mentioned in this post
Brighton
Brighton
Brighton and Hove, UK
Winchelsea, United...
Destination Expert
for West Sussex, East Sussex
Level Contributor
6,010 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In Brighton, which night is best Friday or Saturday?

Saturday tends to be the classic hen-night experience, which might suggest Friday is best !

Mrs AM recommends here http://www.funkyfishclub.co.uk/ from her clubbing days, but I suspect it might be more cheddar-like than you'd hope for...

One night stays are very difficult to find in Brighton, many places have a two night minimum. And MyHotel is a cool place to stay in the North Laine, with an amazing bar downstairs.

Mike

Edited: 16 January 2014, 17:38
Mentioned in this post
Brighton
Brighton
Brighton and Hove, UK
North Laine
North Laine
2,617 Reviews
Brighton, UK
London
Level Contributor
59 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: In Brighton, which night is best Friday or Saturday?

Thanks for the suggestion Mike. We are going to get the first train back to London in the morning so no hotel needed! I think Friday will be best from what I've seen so far.

My mate has suggested funfair club, have you heard of it?

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
London
Level Contributor
59 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: In Brighton, which night is best Friday or Saturday?

Thanks for the suggestion Mike. We are going to get the first train back to London in the morning so no hotel needed! I think Friday will be best from what I've seen so far.

My mate has suggested funfair club, have you heard of it?

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
Winchelsea, United...
Destination Expert
for West Sussex, East Sussex
Level Contributor
6,010 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: In Brighton, which night is best Friday or Saturday?

Sadly, no. It gets marmite reviews on here : tripadvisor.co.uk/…REVIEWS

Mike

Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: In Brighton, which night is best Friday or Saturday?

Yes, Funfair used be good but recently has some bad review .

6. Re: In Brighton, which night is best Friday or Saturday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2015, 05:18