We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen night for a small group

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hen night for a small group

Wondering what would be a fun place for a smaller group (4-5)? Thinking spa first, then a nice dinner and some sort of show or bar/music/dancing where our 40-something's wouldn't feel left out?

Help!

Leeds, United...
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Hen night for a small group

Really glad I've found this post! i was wondering the same thing... My groups of hens and I are all around 25-30 and are planning a Friday and Saturday night out in Brighton. Any recommendations for somewhere a bit glam on the Friday?

Brighton, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Hen night for a small group

Hi, by the sounds of things I'm guessing you want more of a clubbing night out! I would definitely recommend Shoosh on the seafront, its definitely a dress and heels occasion and brilliant on a Friday.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hen night for a small group

Lola Lo is a good pre club drinking place - it's a tiki themed cocktail bar and they do half price cocktails up until a certain time on Friday and Saturday nights. Dress code is glam!

London, United...
Level Contributor
197 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Hen night for a small group

None of the clubs on the seafront are 'glam' if you're looking for cheese, then yes. You've got a new bar/late bar with music called Dirty Blond. As previous poster said Lola Lo. Bohemia has music and dancing at the weekend. Dependant how many of you there are you can book the 'veuve cliqot roof terrace' it's best to call ahead and book as often in Brighton it's difficult to get into decent places with a big group and if your considering fancy dress don't ;-)

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,481 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Hen night for a small group

Upstairs at Ninja Bar on Saturday nights is for a more mature clientele.

Sussex
Level Contributor
4,003 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Hen night for a small group

To be fair, #14 didn't describe any Brighton club as "glam" -the reference was made by the poster to describe Lola Lo's dress code. Lola Lo and Dirty Blonde (part of Eclectic chain) seem very popular and are found in many cities with large numbers of students. The Veuve Clicquot roof garden is fun - not so sure about the astro turf - a bit kitsch but mostly in a good way.

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,481 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Hen night for a small group

Might be too late, but they have Drag shows at the Queens Arms, naturally...

18. Re: Hen night for a small group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 05:15