We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of parking at/near Hilton Metropole Hotel

England, United...
Level Contributor
8,789 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of parking at/near Hilton Metropole Hotel

Hello, helpful Brighton experts!

Can someone please advise what the guest car parking arrangements are at the Hilton? We may be there for one night when the Summer eventually arrives , and we wonder if parking is on-site or off-site, and how much it costs...

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Mondial

Hove, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
297 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of parking at/near Hilton Metropole Hotel

Parking at the Hilton is £18 but limited. You'd be much better off parking somewhere further out and getting the bus in.

2. Re: Cost of parking at/near Hilton Metropole Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2017, 19:30
London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of parking at/near Hilton Metropole Hotel

If I am not wrong , about £15/14 per day at Regency car park.

Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cost of parking at/near Hilton Metropole Hotel

I think its £18.00 per day ! and £20.00 under Thistle hotel if you paying at hotel receiption and £24.00 if you paid using maching in park.

Regards

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cost of parking at/near Hilton Metropole Hotel

Regency Secure Parking is £12 for 24 hours, or try park on my drive, which varies but is usually much cheaper than NCP

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
9,451 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cost of parking at/near Hilton Metropole Hotel

I parked at the car park under the Hilton when I stayed there (for 4 nights Mon-Fri) and never had any issue getting a space. It's not huge (it's underground) but there was always plenty of space when I got back in an evening. From memory it was £18 a day but it should be on the hotel website although they validated my ticket every morning to get out at the barrier and never charged it my account so I'm not complaining. The carpark caused me no issues, the hotel however was pretty awful for what it costs -I did a TA review if you're interested and I'm not the only person to have this experience!

Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cost of parking at/near Hilton Metropole Hotel

Yes, Hilton seem to have received few bad reviews recently, Grand has refurb some of area since then their review has improved .

8. Re: Cost of parking at/near Hilton Metropole Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2015, 07:16