We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Brighton cocktail spots

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best Brighton cocktail spots

Hi folks

My fiancée and I are staying in Brighton tomorrow (chuffing love the place). We've got a few cocktail places (St James in Kemp Town being a personal favourite).

Just wondered if there are recommendations for other places doing awesome cocktails in Brighton? Any suggestions welcome!

Cheers

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,365 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Brighton cocktail spots

All Bar One do great cocktails!:-)

It is opposite the Pavilion shop.

Brighton, United...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Brighton cocktail spots

Koba in Western Road is fab (can also recommend Mascara for authentic Moroccan food, diagonally opposite on other side of Montpelier Rd). Havana or Browns in The Lanes. My Hotel near the library used to be good but haven't been there for a while.

3. Re: Best Brighton cocktail spots

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Brighton
Recent Conversations