We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Trip

Tunbridge Wells
1 post
Save Topic
Day Trip

I am planning a day trip for a group of friends and I would like to find out about activities rather than museums, e.g. Go Carts/grazy golf. Can someone advise me to the activities available in Hasting.

Whilst I am on it would be great to find out about historical (atmopheric) pubs in the town.

east sussex
Level Contributor
199 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Trip

There are go-karts on the front at Hastings along with crazy golf. There's also a small funfair mainly directed at children, a boating lake and plenty of amusement arcades. If you go right down to the end of the front (the eastern end) there's also a marine aquarium and a cliff railway which will take you up to the castle and the Smugglers Caves.

At the same end of town, you'll find the Old Town which is very narrow and olde-worldy with plenty of shops and pubs with atmosphere.

Hope this helps. Have a great day!

Level Contributor
29,513 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day Trip

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
175 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day Trip

If you take a walk through the Old Town-along George St,turn left into the High Street and then cross to All Saints Street you will find more than enough "historic/atmospheric" pubs.

South of London
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Day Trip

Check out Planet Hastings Crazy Golf in White Rock Gardens opposite the pier!

5. Re: Day Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Hastings
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question