We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good place to eat in Brightlingsea

London, England
Level Contributor
7,989 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Good place to eat in Brightlingsea

Can anybody recommend a decent pub or restaurant to eat in Brightlingsea? I want to take an elderly relative who lives there out for lunch, but always find that good eating places are difficult to find. Thank you

Essex
Level Contributor
27,179 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good place to eat in Brightlingsea

No personal reccs,

But this one comes top on the TA list.....

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g1930500…

London, England
Level Contributor
7,989 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good place to eat in Brightlingsea

Thank you, but I think we have already been here. I suppose I thought there may have been some hidden gem I didn't know about.

Essex
Level Contributor
27,179 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good place to eat in Brightlingsea

Can suggest the Lemon Tree in Colchester, but, that might be too far away for you.

I might see my chum who lives down that way, this week, will ask her for some suggestions, if I get a chance.

London, England
Level Contributor
7,989 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good place to eat in Brightlingsea

Thank you. No, don't really want to drive into Colchester as we would have to take our relative home and drive back again as we live in London.

5. Re: Good place to eat in Brightlingsea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 04:15