We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet free hotel and dog free pubs

Wassenaar, The...
13 posts
Save Topic
Pet free hotel and dog free pubs

My husband is really allergic to dogs so we can never stay in a hotel that allows pets. I know the Cotswolds are a dog friendly destination but I would love to visit this part of England with the kids at Easter 2013.

Does anyone know a beautiful, child friendly hotel (preferably with restaurant and pool) that does NOT allow pets?

Same goes for villages with dog free pubs/restaurants.

Thanks!

Edited: 30 October 2012, 13:27
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,408 posts
304 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pet free hotel and dog free pubs

Hi, I understand your problem, there's some pubs in that area that takes dogs here's my suggestion have a look: www.roverrecommended.com/whats_near.asp… and avoid those it seems daft but using a list of dog friendly pubs etc helps you avoid those that allow dogs.

I hope this helps, but Cirencester has some nice pubs for food that don't take dogs and would your husband be ok if there was a separate restaurant that was dog free if the bar took dogs? It's just a thought but try searching for dog friendly pubs that'll let you know pubs that allow them so you have a list of where to avoid..

2. Re: Pet free hotel and dog free pubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2013, 10:16