We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June in Cotswolds

8 posts
Save Topic
June in Cotswolds

We are planning a trip to the Cotswolds in June. After reading about it I was wondering if June 7 to June 15 would be too busy a time for my husband and I to visit

is school still in session then in England or are they out for summer break?

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: June in Cotswolds

Hi there

The peak time for visitors to pretty much anywhere in the UK is from mid July through until the end of August. I don't think the Cotswolds would be overrun with kids at any time really, it's much more of an adult orientated area. I travel to and through the Cotswolds several times a month for work and I never see that many kids in the main towns and villages.

Plymouth
Level Contributor
2,778 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: June in Cotswolds

Children are still in school in June.

3. Re: June in Cotswolds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 13 January 2016, 15:41
4. Re: June in Cotswolds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2014, 06:18