We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cotswolds -any recommendations for area to stay in Cotswolds

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
Save Topic
Cotswolds -any recommendations for area to stay in Cotswolds

Hi all,

I will be travelling with my husband from Bath in June. Thinking of staying 1 - 2 nights in Cotswolds. First time travelling to the UK from Singapore, thought would be a good experience to explore this beautiful town. We will be driving from Bath. Any must gos or recommendation for places to stay? Many thanks!

Arlington...
Level Contributor
100 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cotswolds -any recommendations for area to stay in Cotswolds

Check out Broadway.

After I researched it, I was so impressed that I sought out a rental.

Hampshire, England.
Level Contributor
3,526 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cotswolds -any recommendations for area to stay in Cotswolds

" thought would be a good experience to explore this beautiful town."

Which town, the Cotswolds is a range of hills with towns and villages dispersed along it.

http://cotswolds.com/

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
35,284 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cotswolds -any recommendations for area to stay in Cotswolds

Dozens of places to stay..Bibury, Burford, Chipping Campden, Stow....

Lechlade, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cotswolds -any recommendations for area to stay in Cotswolds

Places to consider staying. Broadway, very beautiful and relatively quiet now the traffic bypasses it. Chipping Campden, my favourite, but a little busier than Broadway. Stow on the Wold, very good central location in the Cotswolds, although nowhere is too far. Burford, very beautiful, but has heavy traffic going through most of the day, which does spoil it a little. Stay in whichever you choose, and visit the others. Try to take the back roads between a few to see the beautiful scenery and smaller villages. Have a nice trip.

5. Re: Cotswolds -any recommendations for area to stay in Cotswolds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Cotswolds