We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Car Hire from Chipping Camden to Bath

Atlanta, Georgia
3 posts
Save Topic
Private Car Hire from Chipping Camden to Bath

Inquiring for a group of 4 to hire a private driver to go from Chipping Camden to Bath on Saturday, July 25th, 2014. Pricing it out to see if its better than taking 2 trains. Any information or direction is appreciated.

1. Re: Private Car Hire from Chipping Camden to Bath

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 February 2016, 20:15
Edited: 01 February 2016, 20:15
Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
35,179 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Car Hire from Chipping Camden to Bath

I expect you will save money going by train...but it will definitely be more convenient having a private transfer....it's about 65 miles....so 1.5 - 2 hours.....

Atlanta, Georgia
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Car Hire from Chipping Camden to Bath

thank for pointing that post out. I have sent the a query for us as we would rather not have to do the trains to get there.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Car Hire from Chipping Camden to Bath

I agree, but when you have parents on a trip, sometimes convenience trumps economics.

5. Re: Private Car Hire from Chipping Camden to Bath

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 August 2014, 15:08
Bath, United Kingdom
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Private Car Hire from Chipping Camden to Bath

If you are looking for convenience over economics the best method would be to hire a local private chauffeur or car hire company. I recently travelled to Bournemouth with my two children using a company called Arivon www.arivon.co.uk and paid £125 which I thought was pretty good value as it included a baby seat.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises
Level Contributor
45,851 posts
426 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Private Car Hire from Chipping Camden to Bath

Nichi, you have only made two posts both recommending this company. Are you connected tot hem in some way?

Edited: 24 March 2015, 12:58
Bath, United Kingdom
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Private Car Hire from Chipping Camden to Bath

No I'm not connected with Arivon - just a happy customer as they've helped transport my family on three occasions. Have I done anything wrong? As you can see I'm new to Tripadvisor and still finding my feet! Looking forward to sharing my travel experiences with others.

9. Re: Private Car Hire from Chipping Camden to Bath

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2016, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Cotswolds