We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation for night in Cheltenham

Cardiff, United...
7 posts
Save Topic
Accomodation for night in Cheltenham

Hi, I am coming to Cheltenham in a few weeks for a Saturday night out with some mates for my brothers birthday and was wondering where the best place to stay is to be within easy walking distance of the bars and nightlife etc... I have been looking at the HI express and Big sleep etc.. and also some apartments on Albion Street. Are all these places easy walks (especially when drunk?). Any other recommendations appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Cheltenham, England
Level Contributor
110 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation for night in Cheltenham

The Holiday Inn would probably be your best bet. It's in a good location for Pubs, Clubs & Restaurants. It's also fairly straightforward to get to from the motorway and is practically next door to an NCP.

Tbf though Cheltenham wouldn't be my first choice for a night out. I live here and much prefer B'ham :)

Anyway, hope you have a great night!

Level Contributor
11,386 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation for night in Cheltenham

Any of them would do - the Big Sleep is very awkward to get to by car though. Albion Street - depends where. If it's the serviced apartments that google maps show then it's OK. Further out of town - a bit far. On the main ring road though - as is the HI. The Big Sleep wouldn't suffer much from traffic noise once you are back there and trying to sleep

3. Re: Accomodation for night in Cheltenham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Cheltenham