We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B for contractors.

Bristol
Level Contributor
333 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
B&B for contractors.

May need to stay in the Hilsea area four nights a week, Monday to Thursday nights.

Does anyone have any suggestions on low cost B&Bs in this area?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
750 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B for contractors.

The cheapest rooms i have seen are at the etap hotel from £38 per night for 3 people in Fratton. 2.7 miles south of hilsea.

You try the travel lodges etc if you know what dates you are coming to see if you can get some cheap deals.

Bristol
Level Contributor
333 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B for contractors.

Thanks PortsmouthDave,

I may be driving to Portsmouth later this week for an interview and will check it out.

Normally when I travel I research the destination, book a hotel and stick it on the credit card, but this time have been out of work for some time and am experiencing a financial low point so have to be careful.

Thanks again.

Regards.

3. Re: B&B for contractors.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2010, 07:54