We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Southsea to Bognor Regis

marsascala
Level Contributor
118 posts
Save Topic
Southsea to Bognor Regis

Can anyone please tell me the best way to travel from Southsea to Bognor Regis please ?

London, UK
Level Contributor
7,040 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Southsea to Bognor Regis

Coastliner 700 bus goes direct. Or train possibly with a change at Barnham.

Portsmouth, UK
Destination Expert
for Alvor
Level Contributor
485 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Southsea to Bognor Regis

As stated above the Coastliner is rather a good option if you have time. It's cheaper than by rail and you get to see quite a few nice Sussex villages along the way!

England
Destination Expert
for Peak District National Park
Level Contributor
4,858 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Southsea to Bognor Regis

However, be aware that the Coastliner bus service will cease to serve Southsea as part of a number of changes being made in early May - see stagecoachbus.com/…20changes.aspx .

You would therefore need to take bus 23 from Southsea to The Hard Interchange at Portsmouth and pick up the Coastliner bus there.

Phil-the-Bus

marsascala
Level Contributor
118 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Southsea to Bognor Regis

Thank you so much for your help. This has given me so many options from Southsea to Bognor Regis. I am very grateful.

5. Re: Southsea to Bognor Regis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2015, 05:16