We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Etap question

canada
Level Contributor
284 posts
Save Topic
Etap question

Do all the rooms have bunk beds?If not, how do I insure we do not have one.Do not want to bump my head.Will switch hotels rather than have a room like that.

Thanks.

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
156 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Etap question

Where are you staying?

Ja

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,430 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Etap question

I have only stayed at the Etap in Sheffield, but as far as I know all the rooms in all their hotels are pretty much the same. They have a double bed which sticks out from the wall with a single high bunk bed across the top end of the double. The toilet is in what amounts to a cupboard and the shower only has the shower screen/door seperating it from the room. The beds are very firm which suits me but might be too hard for some. Unless you are particularly tall you shouldn't have problems with bumping your head. The rooms are very basic but clean. Fine for a couple of nights at most but I wouldn't want to spend much longer there.

canada
Level Contributor
284 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Etap question

Thanks.I am asking about Southampton.I think it will be okay as I googled photos and it seems small but fine.I was worried about the top bed but it seems to be okay.

4. Re: Etap question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2010, 07:17