We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Southampton, Cruise Parking Ltd

Carcassonne Center...
5 posts
Save Topic
Southampton, Cruise Parking Ltd

The reviews on the forum are two years old. Has anyone used them recently?

Southampton, United...
Destination Expert
for Southampton, Kalamaki, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,285 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Southampton, Cruise Parking Ltd

Not too many people come on this forum after they have travelled via our port so maybe a post on the cruise forum would give you some up to date info. It certainly has the advantage of being right on the port and very convenient.

Plymouth, England
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Southampton, Cruise Parking Ltd

We have just returned from a cruise starting in Southampton and used Cruise Parking Ltd, to park our car which we booked through holiday extras.com.

They gave us instructions to find the car park which we followed and it was no problem, it would be difficult without the directions. We were then shuttled to the port and the driver saw to unload our bags at the baggage area and then took us to the entrance. when the ship returned there was a shuttle bus waiting to take us back to the car. A great service and very efficient and upto £50 cheaper than parking at the port. I would definetley use them again.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Southampton, Cruise Parking Ltd

After much deliberation I decided to pay around £70 extra to use AB port parking. These are the official parking suppliers to many cruise lines. This is because they operate the port. My decision was based on there being few encouraging reviews for other suppliers and my reluctance to hand my keys over in a public car park and not know where my car would be parked. I must say that I consider it well worth the extra cost. As soon as we entered the port gates we were directed by someone at each turn until we pulled up next to the ship. Our bags went one way, the car another and all we had to do was board. At the end of the cruise we were off the ship and on the road within 15 minutes. I am a career money saver but in this case I am happy to have paid more.

4. Re: Southampton, Cruise Parking Ltd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 December 2012, 00:53
Edited: 10 December 2012, 00:53
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Southampton, Cruise Parking Ltd

We have just returned from a Princess cruise starting in Southampton and used Cruise Parking Ltd, to park our car which we booked through holiday extras.com.

They gave us instructions to find the car park which we followed and it was no problem, it would be difficult without the directions. We were then shuttled to the port (approx. 20 mins) and the driver unloaded our bags at the baggage area and we walked to the entrance. When the ship returned there was a shuttle bus waiting to take us back to the car. A great service and very efficient.I would definetley use them again

Florence, South...
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Southampton, Cruise Parking Ltd

We have just returned from cruise Tampa trip. It was a great experience to use the services of Tampa Cruse Parking.

http://www.theparkingdoctors.com

Edited: 09 August 2013, 09:37
Southampton, United...
Destination Expert
for Southampton, Kalamaki, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,285 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Southampton, Cruise Parking Ltd

Did you mean to post in this forum rather than the Tampa forum ?

St Austell, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Southampton, Cruise Parking Ltd

I guess it is too late to give advice to you but anyone else looking at this I would never use these guys again. The reception was terrible and we were left waiting on a coach for transfer to the port for at least 45 minutes. The return minibus trip was quicker but it was cramped and very tired with a dingy interior and rips in the seats. Book ahead with ABP for the same money

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1 post
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Southampton, Cruise Parking Ltd

We used the meet & greet service on 16/11/13. They provided a first class service from start to finish. When we got lost in road works/ diversions they waited over two hours for us to arrive , keeping in regular contact by phone & ready to park our car which allowed us time to make our cruise at Southampton. On return our car was ready & waiting & we where greeted by friendly & helpful staff. This was the best parking service we have ever used & we cannot recommend this service highly enough. This was most definitely a 5 star service.

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Southampton, Cruise Parking Ltd

For what it's worth this much later than the original post, I have booked the Holiday Inn package with 15 day parking, double room with breakfast and transfers to the cruise. Parking is £7 per day so not sure how that compares to other cos.

Get answers to your questions about Southampton