We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eze Cruise Parking

Which Southampton hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Eze Cruise Parking

Anyone have any experience of leaving their car with the meet and greet service Eze Cruise Parking at Southampton?

136 replies to this topic
Devon UK
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

If only I had read your review before booking with this company. I too have had a very similar experience to yourself. No booking confirmation, no replies to countless phone calls, no replies to e mails and like you had to seek parking elsewhere. I have reported them also to Trading Standards, Southampton Police and also to Paypal. Trust me I will follow any route I can to get a refund. This apparently is their usual practice, set up a website for a short period of time, supply this type of service, remove the website temporarily and then strt all over again. Hope you get the result you are aiming for

Eastleigh
3 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

Ezy parking is a one man outfit who leaves you car in side streets, other companys car parks like the rail station etc.

The land he used to use by Southampton Airport has been taken away from him, he now leaves cars parked outside the gate.

Stay away from Eze Parking at all costs!

All the positive reviews are written by the owner himself!

Henley-in-Arden...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

avoid eze parking at all costs - have just found out they also use the name "stress free cruise parking" believe me if you use them it will not be stress free - why have they changed their name? the best meet & greet at s/hampton is a company called " parking4cruises " very reliable and cheaper.

Henley-in-Arden...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

looking4parking is a broker so you may still get ezeparking or stress free parking as they are now known we have had very bad experiences of this company so now use parking4cruises who are very reliable and professional - be warned

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

Seriously, don't touch this cowboy outfit with a barge pole!! The service I had at the time wasn't bad, although the chauffeur wasn't there to greet me and they were not aware of my booking (booked through Essential Travel). At the time I thought the service was ok, but not great. A month later I received an email from my lease car company advising I had a £120 parking ticket for 2 days after I left the country and had left the car in their possession. They told me the car was left in another car park and the chaffeur had been called away on business and the car had been forgotton about?!? so it was left in a random car park for 4 days without anyone knowing where it is. Although they have agreed to pay the fine, I'm still not convinced whether they were using the car illegally during this time.. their explanation did not make sense. Seriously avoid and use one of the reputable car parks at the airport.

hampshire
2 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

Used this car parking for a week at the beginning of September. After reading the reviews lets just say that we where worried whether we would get our car back upon return. We had put down that had a 5am pick up and again after reading the reviews were worried if we would make our flight as people said that they did not pick up at 5am. We rang the night before and were advised that ours was the earliest flight and they will collect the car at 5:30am which is enough time. We arrived and the driver was there at 5:30 sharp. We asked where the car would be parked and we where told the car would be kept in a secure compound with security cameras. We made a note of the milage. Upon returning we rang the number and within 15 minutes the driver was waiting with our car in the same condition it was ledt in and only 4 miles had been added to the clock. So we have to say that wew had NO problems using this car park service and we found it to be very prompt. Maybe we where lucky?

New Forest, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

I went to Southampton Tourist Information website and they had a list of hotels and guest houses that provided a cruise service. Much prefer to go this route and travel down the day before and you get that personal touch.

Plymouth, United...
1 post
Save Reply
18. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

Hi Just used their chauffeur service at Southampton Airport. Exellent service and excellent value.

Was a bit worried when i read some of the feedback, but my fears were unfounded.

Pick up of my car was prompt, and delivery even better, arrived, called and car was there a few minutes after picking up our cases.

John Fricker

Nov 5th - Southampton

NOTTS
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

Iam due to park tomorrow for a cruise on the Constelation from Southampton I have tried for two days to contact them and you cannot be called back or leave a message so i will have to see what happens

NOTTS
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

i am due to park tomorrow I will have to see what happens I have tried to contact them for two days they will not call back

Reply to: Eze Cruise Parking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted