We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eze Cruise Parking

Manchester
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Eze Cruise Parking

Anyone have any experience of leaving their car with the meet and greet service Eze Cruise Parking at Southampton?

155 replies to this topic
Fontenay-le-Comte...
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
21. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

Don't use them . They damaged my car and I am still trying to contact them5 weeks later and still they have made no reply. Despite emails, telephone calls and letters to their offices.

Edited: 20 November 2012, 22:21
Level Contributor
3,878 posts
98 reviews
22. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

Its a one post wonder wonderland here. Something looks seriously dodgy with this topic

Chippenham, United...
1 post
2 reviews
23. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

I used this company in April 2012. A rep was there to meet me at the arranged time, and my car was delivered back at the agreed time on my return. All very efficient, and the best value I could find.

NOTTS
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
24. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

I had no problems leaving the car it was collected from the short term stay car park and collected from same opposite the luggage unloading point in the docks you can only contact them on a mobile phone which always appears suspicious I paid £75 for 12 nights and the car was returned with 4 miles on the clock take a picture of your mileage if you are over cautious returned 30.11.2012

London, United...
1 post
25. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

I would like to thank your crew at Southampton-11 to 23-12 2012 for a very good and proper service they gave us not one hic cup again thanks Mike Donnelly

NOTTS
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
26. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

Hi if you had no response I suggest you issue them with a county court summons it not cost you much and if they defend it you will only be responsible for your costs not theirs if you loose but make sure you have evidence pictures of the damage to back up your claim they will settle out of court because it will cost them more to turn up to defend it even they bring a solicitor which will cost them £120/hour at least plus expenses

They will have a debt on the system best of luck

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
156 reviews
27. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

I parked with Eze Parking in Nov 12, and returned from my latest holiday to a parking fine with photographs showing that my car had been parked at a country park and not a 'safe, secure car park' as advertised on their website. In my opinion, there does not exist a 'safe, secure car park' because if there was ,then my car would have been parked there instead of a country park.

I am unable to put into words my extreme anger with the entire situation. I did not pay Eze Parking, in order to have my car parked in a country park.

hertfordshire
1 post
1 review
28. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

Please do not book with this company. I stupidly booked as found a discount code then read reviews. I cancelled two days later as really worried what would happen to car whilst away. Will not give refund. He would not confirm where cars are kept which was worrying. I have politely asked for refund as only had booking for couple of days but had no reply. Is very worrying reading, reading about this company. Really dont know how this company are still trading. There is no customer service and he takes no resonsibility for your car as read in the terms and conditions. Now booking with cps who come highly recommended and only £5 more. You have been warned, check company out before booking.

Fontenay-le-Comte...
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
29. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

I wrote to them enclosing all copies of emails and telephone messages that I had left. The letter has now been returned by the Royal Mail marked "gone away". So how can I send a court order re the damage to my car???

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
30. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

DO NOT USE THEM - AND CHECK THEIR FEED BACK ON THIS FORUM REGARDING DAMAGE AND NON REFUNDS BEFORE BOOKING !!!

They do not give refunds and give you the run around when trying to get your money back. We have reported them to OFT and Watchdog and fully intend to hound them until we get our money back. We cancelled our online booking the same day due to a bereavement, e mailed and called them and they agreed to refund. Three weeks later we still didn't get our money, they then sent us an e mail and refused to refund our payment .

Reply to: Eze Cruise Parking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Southampton