We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eze Cruise Parking

Manchester
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Eze Cruise Parking

Anyone have any experience of leaving their car with the meet and greet service Eze Cruise Parking at Southampton?

144 replies to this topic
Market Drayton...
5 posts
Save Reply
41. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

Beware - this company has set up another company to try and hide all its bad reviews called wepark4u.

THIS IS THE SAME AWFUL COMPANY WITH THE SAME AWFUL SERVICE

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Eastleigh, Winchester
Level Contributor
4,928 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

EZE and wepark4u parking T&Cs include

18) In addition you leave your car totally at your own risk. The Company takes no responsibility for your vehicle whatsoever.

20) No refunds will be given for any reason including cancellations.

23) Due to capacity constraints the company reserves the right to park your car somewhere other than in one of its own parking compounds. The company may use its discretion entirely as to where this may be and it may include automatic barrier controlled local hotel, office, industrial unit or public car parks. This list should not be considered exhaustive. On some occasions your car may be left on a public street but overnight is not our normal practice.

It is vital that potential customers read and understand the implications of such clauses before they hand any money over.

Edited: 30 May 2013, 17:24
3 posts
Save Reply
43. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

The company has set up a new website called wepark4u. Avoid avoid avoid!!

Buckhurst Hill...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
44. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

Yes I used them end of May.

The system works and it is easy.......perhaps too easy.

On Leaving the Car: no check was made of my car, no identification of the 'Valet', no receipt for my keys......I felt it could have been anyone and was concerned during my holiday that I might not see the car again.

On Picking up the Car: It was where they said it would be......I met a chap in a blue coat (only identification, pointed to my car and he handed over the key and paid the car park charge. I could have been anyone.

All it takes for piece of mind would be a 'name' or 'password' and a paper receipt for the keys. I have passed this information onto the company and they said they would think about it.

Surely when you are hading over the keys to a £30,000 car you would expect some security!!!!!!!

I would use them again if they changed their handover procedures.

Malcolm

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

Why is anyone even considering using Eze......I wrote review on ACP (Alternative Cruise Parking) on this thread back in October 2011 which gave excellent service for Southampton Terminal...Large secure compound,reliable transportation and good communication..I booked with them in the infancy of the company and recollect on the day their transfer vehicles were extremely busy and not to keep clients waiting they ordered in a number of Taxis to transfer to the terminal. Not able to provide a recent update on them but having checked their website looks much the same.Check their website,GIve them a call...then decide

St Albans, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

would not use this firm

tried to cancel but they refused to refund

Horley, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

We used this service for our cruise in Jun. Must admit I was a bit apprehensive as I only read the above comments after I had booked. However everything went as planned. We were met in the Short term car park after unloading the luggage. On our return, as we docked I could see the car already parked and waiting in the same car park. Their staff now wear blue high viz jackets so are easy to identify.

Rutland, UK
Level Contributor
6,023 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

A very simple rule of thumb: don't trust a company that can't spell its own name.

49. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 August 2013, 12:05

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Eastleigh, Winchester
Level Contributor
4,928 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
50. Re: Eze Cruise Parking

I wonder why someone from South Carolina would be using an English parking service and providing a link for a Tampa cruise car park!

Reply to: Eze Cruise Parking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted