We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cruise Parking

Which Southampton hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chipping Norton...
Level Contributor
372 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
Cruise Parking

Have looked at ACP and Cruise Parking for an upcoming cruise and wondered if anyone has used them and if so what their thought were? Thank you.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cruise Parking

When I went on my cruise I booked my parking through this website.. http://www.cruise.co.uk/

I got a really good deal. Parking is expensive these days so shop around until you get the best price. Personally I recommend that website as it was the cheapest one I could find

2. Re: Cruise Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 December 2012, 00:52
kent, england
Level Contributor
8 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cruise Parking

Have just used Alternative Cruise Parking (ACP) in Southampton and would thoroughly recommend. They are very professional, much cheaper than the Cruise Terminal itself and we would definitely use them again. Service was so efficient and friendly. It is a smallish car park for roughly 120 cars, they have plentiful mini buses for transfer to the Cruise Terminal and both transfers were speedily carried out.

Somerset
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cruise Parking

We have just returned from cruise with P&O. We used ACP for the first time and found them excellent. They were waiting for us when we arrived and handled all of the luggage. On return, we text'd estimated disembarkation time from Lisbon. We rang when we were outside customs (45 minutes early) and transport was there in 5 minutes. We were on our way within 30 minutes of disembarkation, and far cheaper than the official parking site.

Edited: 24 December 2012, 14:26
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cruise Parking

We used Alternative Cruise Parking this month, June 2013. They were competitive on price and we were delighted with the service. The staff were extremely helpful and welcoming and gave clear instructions about what to do on our return. We were met within minutes of claiming our luggage and were back with our car within half an hour. We would definitely use them again.

Chipping Norton...
Level Contributor
372 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cruise Parking

Thank you so much for your information ... hope you enjoyed your cruise ....

Liverpool
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Cruise Parking

We used ACP in November and is wasn't bad but it wasn't good. I told them (face to face) on pickup that I would be writing a bad review and why; my review was not published - you will note that they have Zero bad reviews! They looked a bit shabby and the management was poor. On arrival I telephoned and was told our drivers name was ???? and (sorry) he'll be about 20 minutes late. We formed an orderly queue and waited 30 minutes (no problem). The driver then drove past us stopping at the back of the queue making the back the new front of the queue. The bus had a letter E in the window was this our driver, nobody mentioned a letter E in the window. A scuffle broke out between us at the (old) front of the queue and those at the back (the new front of the queue. The driver was oblivious just throwing any case into the nus that came to hand. We eventually got on and got back. I complained about not being told that our bus was bus E (if it was) and was told they'd tried that but people forgot the letter so they started giving out the drivers name which was ???. Bye the by the car was in tact and we're OK but I think it's a bit naughty of them just to publish the good feedback!

Edited: 28 November 2013, 19:00
Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cruise Parking

We used ACP this April and were very impressed with the organisation and how they treated us. The instructions as to how to find them were simple and easy to follow. When we arrived, we were slightly early but they were clearly expecting us, and were very welcoming. Within 5 minutes we were loaded up in one of their vehicles and on our way to the port. The driver was friendly and informative and gave us clear instructions regarding the return pickup at the end of our cruise. When we returned we contacted ACP to let them know we were ready to be collected which they did very quickly and in little time we were back to our car where a friendly lady was waiting with our keys. It was a pleasure to do business with them and we will recommend them to our friends

9. Re: Cruise Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 August 2014, 11:05
Gloucester, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cruise Parking

Having booked with ACP in the past ,and recommended them to others ,we were looking forward to a cruise on the Qween Elizabeth on the 27th May around the Mediterranean,so duly booked aparking slot and paid £116 for 17 days.Having had to cancel a world cruise on the Qween Elizabeth we were looking forward to the cruise in May,however two weeks after booking a complication arose which meant we had to reschedule our trip till October21st on the Qween elizabeth.No problems there with Cunard ,could not have been more helpful and understanding,however with ACP it was not .Availing them of the situation,as soon as I could I spoke to their customer services and was told to ring again the following tuesday to discuss it with Tracy or Helen as to whether I could move the booking from May to October considering the circumstances.Tracy informed me that I had cancelled,which I did not do,and said their 7 day cancellation policy would apply .Trying to explain I did not want to cancel just alter the date,just a click of a mouse,was met by a thats our policy tough luck ,lose your money.I followed up the phone call with an e mail and Helen

said sorry if I did not get the answer I wanted.So I would say ACP do a good job what it says on the packet ,however,read the small print,they are heartless and insensitive once they have your money there is NO RETURN