We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winchester College tour and coach schedule

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Winchester College tour and coach schedule

Hello,

I've bought coach tickets for a day trip to Winchester from London on a Tuesday in June.

My bus, departing from London Victoria at 8:30, is scheduled to arrive at Winchester bus station at 10:10.

I've seen from their website that Winchester College only has guided tours at 10:45 and 12:00 for that day, so I would aim at taking the 10:45 tour first thing as I arrive, thus having the rest of the day at my disposal for exploring the town and the other sights with less restricting visiting times.

Can anyone advise how long it takes and which is the fastest route walking from the bus station to Winchester College?

Also, as per your experience, is the coach schedule too optimistic in your opinion, or is it quite reasonably estimated? In other words: are my chances good to manage to be at Winchester College on time?

Thanks!

11. Re: Winchester College tour and coach schedule

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Winchester
Recent Conversations