We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Social clubs

2 posts
Save Topic
Social clubs

Are there any single peoples' social clubs in Herefordshire? Or, Are there any lively-minded single people 45-55ish want to contact me and get one going?

3 replies to this topic
Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Social clubs

What do you have in mind? I am a 52 year old cancer victim on benefits with my own transport (estate car), a keen photographer moving into weddings and the like, who likes to help others. I know my way round a PC and a bit of modern technology, can operate a dvd and retune freeview. I have been accused of being fairly intelligent, but I don't have a clue on where or how to apply that, am a client and member of Herefordshire Headway, have helped start and run a CAP and been vice chair of a local housing disability group

2. Re: Social clubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 April 2014, 11:35

3. Re: Social clubs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 April 2014, 11:35

Reply to: Social clubs
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Herefordshire