We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

easy access trails and places to eat

Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
easy access trails and places to eat

Hi I'm visiting Hereford with my mum and my dog next weekend. She cannot walk far or fast (100m) and has to use her mobility scooter. We'll also have my dog with me. Are there any easy access trails in the area so she can join me and the dog on a walk in the countryside?

We hope to do some of the B&W trail by car and scooter! Are there any easy access buildings with out a huge amount of steps, if they allow dogs even better!

2 replies to this topic
Herefordshire
Level Contributor
5 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: easy access trails and places to eat

Queens wood just north of Hereford has accesability paths leading to really good viewpoint.

https:/…

Also worth a visit is Symonds Yat whihc in recent years has had a lot of investment making it more access friendly

forestry.gov.uk/forestry/EnglandGloucestersh…

Hope you enjoy your time in Hereford

Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: easy access trails and places to eat

Thanks for your suggestions. We couldn't go in the end we were snowed off, not wanting to risk traveling in the Heavy snow fore-cased and then mum being hotel bound. the hotel wouldnt transfer the booking to May so we will not be going to Hereford :o(

Reply to: easy access trails and places to eat
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hereford
Recent Conversations