We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isle of Wight Weather in July

Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Isle of Wight Weather in July

I will be visiting Isle of Wight in July....can anyone tell me what the weather is usually then? am coming from Australia what could the temp be in early July... also do you have to book ferry when travelling by car??? thanks L. Aust

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,122 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Isle of Wight Weather in July

The weather could be 15C, 25C or 35C, there is really no way of telling - so check the forecast about 3-5 days before you leave for an idea.

isle of wight
Level Contributor
128 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Isle of Wight Weather in July

yes you need to book ferry in advance ideally as early as possible

there are three routes to the island portsmouth to Fishbourne,

0870 582 0202 or www.wightlink.co.uk,Lymington to Yarmouth same details or Southampton to Cowes 0870 444 8898 or www.redfunnel.co.uk.

Weather can be anything but july is generally warm or hot(if lucky)

can be windy.

Cheshire
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Isle of Wight Weather in July

When-ever i have been to the IOW in July the weather has been fantastic with usually just the odd day of bad weather.

But you can never tell so you should just check a day or two before :D

www.bbc.co.uk/weather - thats usually quite good for weather !

4. Re: Isle of Wight Weather in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 01:20
Get answers to your questions about Isle of Wight
Recent Conversations