We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Park, School hols 2011? Please help!!

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Holiday Park, School hols 2011? Please help!!

We are looking at going to a Holiday park on the Isle of Wight in the Summer School holiday.

I have never been and really dont know where to start :-(

please can anyone help me?

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,542 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Park, School hols 2011? Please help!!

Google Holiday Parks Isle of Wight.

Have a look at them and find which ones interest you.

Look at the reviews on TA and see if you are stil interested

Come back on the forum and ask any specific questions you might have.

Most Important: Enjoy your holiday!!!

isle of wight
Level Contributor
125 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Park, School hols 2011? Please help!!

there are 4 park resort sites,2 at shanklin,1 st helens & 1 at thorness bay(near cowes),ive stayed at 3 of them. preference for me is st helens (nodes point),choice of camping,caravans,chalets & ready made tents.its also right on the beach.evening entertainment,indoor pool,activities for kids during day.

there is also whitecliff bay,stayed there in september and also going back over easter,accomodation is caravans & chalets,the camping site is seperate.has indoor & outdoor pool,sauna,sunbeds,solarium,adults bar,& evening entertainment,again right on a sandy beach,set in a bay.

3. Re: Holiday Park, School hols 2011? Please help!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2012, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Isle of Wight