We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon cottage - 3 night break in December

Fareham, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Honeymoon cottage - 3 night break in December

Hi everyone

I'm getting married on Thursday 13th December 2012. I was hoping to have a 3 night stay in a lovely cottage on the IOW probably from the Friday to the Monday.

My budget isn't huge but I would love something a bit different, obviously cosy, with a real fire or wood burner ideal, so would be willing to pay a little bit more.

Does anyone know of any great cottages?

Thank you

Lisa

13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon cottage - 3 night break in December

Wightlocations have about 100 cottages. They should have what you need. I recommend a walk up on the downs or a trip to steephill cove. Have a lovely wedding.

isle of wight
Level Contributor
125 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon cottage - 3 night break in December

hi, google the mission isle of wight, i stayed there this year, and is a most amazing place, its not a cottage but a coverted mission hall, but dont let that put you off.it has a log burner, chandeleir,sunken bath, a mezzanine floor,big kitchen which has absolutly everything in, and a pub within walking distance,you will be omg-ing as soon as you arrive. give it a look you wont be disapointed.

mark

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon cottage - 3 night break in December

If you go to www.islandcottageholidays.com or telephone 01929 481555 you will find "Honeymoon cottage" an enchanting little cottage with a real fire and a wood burner and a four poster bed and it is available on the dates you need.

4. Re: Honeymoon cottage - 3 night break in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 14:19