We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isle of Wight Tourist Discount Card!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Isle of Wight Tourist Discount Card!

I visit the Isle of Wight many times during the year visiting relatives, but have only just discovered the Isle of Wight Tourist Discount Card. I could have saved a fortune in car ferry fares, accommodation and dining out. Anyone visiting the Isle of Wight should look into buying one of these.

Mentioned in this post
Isle of Wight
Isle of Wight
England, UK
London, England
Level Contributor
1,650 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Isle of Wight Tourist Discount Card!

Yeah- we use it for our monthly visits to the kids and get 10% off Wightlink- just as well; their fares are toppy, although cheaper if booked far ahead. And if you enter the discount code when booking they don't actually ever ask to see the card... So a real cheapskate would PM me to ask for it and save 10% without coughing for the £25 card fee!

Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
for Isle of Wight, Sitges
Level Contributor
4,544 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Isle of Wight Tourist Discount Card!

You can get 10% discount on Wightlink without buying a card see Top Questions.

3. Re: Isle of Wight Tourist Discount Card!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2014, 05:19