We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tenterden Folk Festival 2013

Kent
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Tenterden Folk Festival 2013

I originally put this in the Tenterden section but then thought it would be worth putting into the Kent part to get wider coverage.

Tenterden will be holding its annual Folk Festival from 3rd to 6th October this year and is well worth a visit. This is a lovely festival packed with many different aspects of folk music and dance. Singers, musicians and Morris dance sides from all over England plus other styles of folk dancers from other parts of the UK and Europe. Saturday is a lovely day where you can watch different sides performing in places all along the High Street, various singers and musicians in a marquee in the green.

www.tenterdenfolkfestival.org.uk

According to the weather forecast with the exception of later on Thursday the weathers looks quite good with Saturday being the best day.

The atmosphere last year was wonderful and I wish I could attend this year but will not be able to so I'm really not a happy bunny Grrrrr! (a bunny growl ;-) )

1. Re: Tenterden Folk Festival 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2014, 06:20