We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Dover train station to cruise terminal

Level Contributor
20 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
From Dover train station to cruise terminal

We are arriving Dover via train from London on our cruise's departure day. But we would like to spend 3-4 hours exploring Dover prior boarding our ship if we can. Can we store our luggage at the Dover train station while we sightsee for a few hours? How far is the train station from the cruise terminal? What are my options re: transportation to get to the terminal? Thank you for your help.

London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
21,332 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Dover train station to cruise terminal

The only left luggage that I know of in Dover is at the 'Eurochange' Bureau de Change in Townwall Street. £2.50 per item.

http://www.dovereurochange.co.uk/

Getting to the Cruise Terminal would involve a taxi unless the cruise operator is laying on a shuttle bus.

Level Contributor
20 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Dover train station to cruise terminal

I found them on the map. It does not appar to be close to the train terminal, am I correct? If there is nowhere by the train station, then we will have no choice but go the ship first to unload the luggage. We were hoping to gain some time by storing the luggage somewhere. If you have any other thoughts, we'd love to hear it. Thank you so much

3. Re: From Dover train station to cruise terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Dover
Recent Conversations