We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Hull area?

West Midlands
Level Contributor
13 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants in Hull area?

Can anyone recommend any restaurants - preferably Willerby/Cottingham side but I'd consider going into town for the right place. No particular budget in mind. Thanks.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
358 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants in Hull area?

Hi,

You may like to consider Winteringham Fields.

We haven't been for a long time now and it has changed hands, but it always gets excellent reviews in our local magazines.

They have a website if you google.

Hope you enjoy.

Mentioned in this post
Winteringham Fields
Winteringham Fields
710 Reviews
Winteringham, UK
hull
Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants in Hull area?

i live in willerby and we enjoy medicis, in ferriby, 10mins drive. also Princess Avenue which is a short ride from us is a hot bed of wine bars, brasseries, restaurants of all varieties, thai, morroccan,chinese, indian,the boars nest is contempary and needs to be booked, but we enjoy the thai and the wine bars especially the lounge do amazing bar food, as good as any restaurant.

enjoy your stay.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
346 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants in Hull area?

I agree with florida about Medici. I have eaten there numerous times and always had great food and service. Two courses without wine for two persons will be around £45 or more. They have a great specials board as well. Lazats in Cottingham has a good reputation alough I have never been so cannot comment on service etc. La Scala in Beverley likewise. Follow the link below for a full list.

www.touchlocal.com/nat/c-1652-t-13544-page-2

Willy

Mentioned in this post
Beverley
Beverley
East Riding of Yorkshire, UK
hull
Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants in Hull area?

dined at Marakesh in the princes avenue which is a great place for a night out and for £20 per head we had a four course morrocan feast, too much in fact, mohammed recommended a beauty of a wine and a fab night was had. really recommend you book beforehand busy thurs-sat.

North England
Level Contributor
48 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants in Hull area?

Casa Mazzoni, The Lodge on Kingston Road, San Luca in Hessle or try Princes Ave, very trendy place to go now. Crofters in Anlaby is also good, but don't go upstairs.

Mentioned in this post
Crofters
Crofters
174 Reviews
Kingston-upon-Hull, UK
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
1,101 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants in Hull area?

for a cheap and vary tasty lunch try jericho cafe, which is on cottinghamm Road, jst nr top of newland Ave. They do kebabs and pizzas anbd stuff, but you ahve to try the lebanese stuff.

various things served with home-made lebanese breads. mutabal, tabouleh, hoummus etc

Very filling. The best thing is to go as a crowd and oreder one per person to share

Hull
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurants in Hull area?

the best place to dine in this area has to be artisan restaurant in hessle.been lots of times, with out doubt the finest eaterie by a mile.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
276 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurants in Hull area?

Got to agree with rtisan. My favourite place in the Hull area and Jay Rayner has recently written a favourable review for th Observer Food Magazine. Plus they're in the Top 40 Restaurants Outside London category for the London Restaurant Awards.

In fact was there last night and Rihcard and Lindsay outdid themselves. It was amazing and it was lovely to see that they had a few tables of new customers and that the enjoyed their evening immensely too.

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
The London
The London
171 Reviews
Bridlington, UK
9. Re: Restaurants in Hull area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2009, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Kingston-upon-Hull