We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating out in Hull.

N. Ireland
3 posts
Save Topic
Eating out in Hull.

I'm going to be staying in the station Hotel in Hull next month for about 10 days due to work and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for good places for my evening meals. My budget will be about £20 a night.

Any restaurant owners looking for a regular customer (perhaps 4 or 5 of us) make us an offer.

Hull
Level Contributor
773 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eating out in Hull.

Rather than suggesting any restaurants, I suggest you all take a cab (or 15-20 min walk) to Princes Avenue and look around- there are several of most 'cuisines'.

It's quite the 'in' place I understand.

Beverley, United...
Level Contributor
317 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eating out in Hull.

Opposite the hotel is Stanley's Bistro which is very good. You are also next to St Stephens shopping centre that has Handmade Burger and prezzo. You will also have pizza express and ask within a 5 min walk.

If you are coming in January all the chains will have voucher cloud offers on to get customers in.

There are several better but more expensive restuarants on the Marina around princes quay.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eating out in Hull.

Mustaffa's is a short walk out of town (in direction of Anlaby) from the station/hotel, the steaks are excellent, and it s abit of a 70's throwback.

Hitchcocks in the old town is a vegetarian that does themes buffets, and you will be enough below your budget there to fill any small gap that mustaffas made in it.

Yinjibar, near Kingston theatre has a varied menu of chinese and japanese, the specials board usually has interesting seafood.

I would VERY highly recommend the kurdistan restaurant on spring bank. You wont be able to spend more than 7 or 8 pounds a head, and if you spend that you wont be able to eat it.

Kingston upon Hull...
Level Contributor
2 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eating out in Hull.

The staff are very miserable !

5. Re: Eating out in Hull.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2014, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Kingston-upon-Hull