We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury hotel ideally with private hot tub.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Luxury hotel ideally with private hot tub.

After trailing the internet for hours, I am hoping someone can help.

I am looking for a luxury hotel to celebrate my 50th next month. I was hoping to find a hotel with a private hot tub but I am struggling. As its a special trip I am wanting something abit extra special, hence the hot tub idea but maybe something with a fantastic view/balcony etc would also be considerable.

Any advise would be much appreciated - but i really want it to be somewhere either abit different or luxurious.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
444 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luxury hotel ideally with private hot tub.

Try 'Gilpin Lodge Hotel' near Windermere or Rothay Garden Hotel in Grasmere as a couple of ideas!

Hope this helps!

Yorkshire Dales...
Destination Expert
for North Yorkshire, Suffolk
Level Contributor
3,572 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luxury hotel ideally with private hot tub.

Would you consider another area other than the Lakes? Yorebridge House is in the Dales and is beautiful, great food, lovely rooms and lots of private hot tubs, some with a river view.

www.yorebridgehouse.co.uk

Cheshire
Level Contributor
883 posts
259 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luxury hotel ideally with private hot tub.

You may like to view Low Wood Bay,Windermere.Its situated on the shores of Lake Windermere.Low wood has a Marina and watersports centre.

It has a 50ft pool,gym,squash court,spa facilities and outdoor hot tub.

englishlakes.co.uk

e-mail - lowwoodbay@englishlakes.co.uk

The Lodore Falls Hotel.

www.lakedistricthotels.net/lodorefalls

Hotel in a lovely location,great walking area.Facilities include indoor/outdoor swimming pool,tennis & squash,gym,beauty salon and hot tub.

The Old Vicarage.Its located two minutes walk from Ambleside"s restaurants,cafe"s,shops and bars.Also a good walking area.

The Old Vicarage offers swimming pool,hot-tub and sauna.

www.oldvicarageambleside.co.uk

Y L
London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Luxury hotel ideally with private hot tub.

The Cranleigh located at Bowness on Windermere has some spectacular rooms with private hot tubs.

thecranleigh.com/luxury-lake-district-hotel-…

www.thecranleigh.com

g b
Lancaster, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Luxury hotel ideally with private hot tub.

Have a look at the gilpin lodge lake house. I see you have been reccomended to gilpin allready but this is something special for just that occasion. www.gilpinlodge.co.uk/Lake-House-Home-6.cfm

Hot tubs, views of private lake, 100 acre's of private lad available to roam.

Has many fantastic review's search tripadvisor for yourself.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Luxury hotel ideally with private hot tub.

thanks for all your replies ... and for recommending the gilpin lodge. We have now gone ahead and booked this ... it looks fantastic.

thanks again.,

7. Re: Luxury hotel ideally with private hot tub.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 15:43
8. Re: Luxury hotel ideally with private hot tub.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2013, 09:19