We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I Quad bike for longer than an hour?

Barnsley
Level Contributor
3 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Where can I Quad bike for longer than an hour?

Hi,

I'm really hoping someone can help me. I want to take my fiancé on a trip away for his birthday to the lakes and as part of that I want to pay for us both to have a quad biking experience but for at least 2-3 hours. I can't find one anywhere on the internet that does longer than 1 hour apart from in Scotland, Inverness which is too far. Does anybody know if this is possible anywhere in the Lakes? Or if not the lakes, where? I'm from South Yorkshire so ideally don't want to drive as far north as Inverness. I appreciate your help. Thanks

Otley, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake District
Level Contributor
556 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I Quad bike for longer than an hour?

I don't think they do quad biking (can't get onto their website from works computer) however they maybe able to suggest somewhere that does.... Kankku is the name of the company-they're based, i think, in windermere.

Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
240 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I Quad bike for longer than an hour?

You could try giving Holmescales near Kendal (Old Hutton) a ring. They do a lot of adventure activities including quad biking.

Essex
Level Contributor
27,476 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can I Quad bike for longer than an hour?

Why don't you just ask the ones you have found already? Explain what you want.

Do you think that people would turn away business in this day and age, if they CAN accommodate you??

4. Re: Where can I Quad bike for longer than an hour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2015, 06:19