We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Italian Restaurant

yorkshire
Level Contributor
78 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Italian Restaurant

It is my wifes bithday while we staying in kendal next week i am looking for a nice restaurant to take her. A nice italian restaurant would be my choice what do you people say !!!

Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
200 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Italian Restaurant

Not Italian but, as a resident, for my money the best restaurants in Kendal for a special occasion are the New Moon (modern European) and Deja Vu (French/Spanish).

The Italian options are Infusion (went a while ago and wasn't that impressed so haven't been back - it might have improved), Paulo Gianni's which is large and tends to cater for parties and Pizza Express which is ok but not really for a special occasion. It's also quite echoey and can be very noisy.

Kendal, United...
Level Contributor
200 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Italian Restaurant

Oh - almost forgot. The Castle Dairy is run by catering students and is also very good - mainly modern British. Food is beautifully presented and good quality but portions can be on the small side.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
78 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Italian Restaurant

Thanks for the info Icemandan

4. Re: Italian Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 11:41
5. Re: Italian Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2014, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Kendal