We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B's in Keswick - comments on

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Topic
B&B's in Keswick - comments on

Hi,

We are coming to Keswick on the 23rd September for 1 night. Looking at staying at Badgers Wood B&B or Glendale Guest House. They seem to get generally good TA reviews but would like to get an updated on recent stays.

Thanks,

Barry

Keswick, United...
Level Contributor
243 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B's in Keswick - comments on

Cant comment on any particular ones, but there are lots of good B&B's in Keswick.

Also have a look at Cumbria Tourist Board website

www.golakes.co.uk

and be guided by the star ratings. They are independantly assessed by the various agencies. You will also see that some will have a star rating, and then Silver or Gold awards within that category.

Generally 4* B&B will have a good standard of accommodation and facilities, and 5* guest house will be more luxurious, offering things like bath-robes/slippers, crystal glassware, silver cutlery, telephone in rooms etc.

Depends what you are looking for.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
883 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B's in Keswick - comments on

Hi,

I have stayed at the Glendale guest house and to be honest i can not fault it.The owners are very friendly with good knowledge of the area.The Guest House serves a really good English breakfast that will keep you going throughout the day.

The guest house is only 10 mins walk from town centre with its shops,restaurants,bars,cinema ect.

I have not stayed in Badgers Wood B&B,so i can not comment.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
338 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B&B's in Keswick - comments on

I'd highly recommend Damson Lodge. I booked it last year based on all the 4* and 5* reviews and they weren't wrong. I wrote a thorough review on TA. The place is great, and I would highly recommend anyone going to Keswick to stay here. Very reasonable rates too.

4. Re: B&B's in Keswick - comments on

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 14:19
Get answers to your questions about Keswick