We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking

menai bridge...
Level Contributor
172 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
parking

staying at the skiddaw hotel bank holiday weekend i know they have limited parking but i think your lucky to get one. been to keswick a lot so i know how bad the parking can be . the skiddaw seemed unsure about a parking pass in the public car park. has anybody stayed and had a pass. thanks

Lake District...
Level Contributor
615 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: parking

The Skiddaw must know how many passes they have bought for the car park next door, so I would really just push them hard to make sure they keep one for you !

The pass doesnt guarantee you a place tho' and this may be a problem if you go out and return during the day as teh car park can and does get full mid am to mid pm.

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: parking

well we have booked the Ravensworth house hotel for the end of September and have been told we will get a car park pass if that helps, whether its different at Bank holiday times I don't know. If the car parks are full then will just have to find a space in a side street, been before so at least know the town layout.

cheers

Keith

Lake District...
Level Contributor
615 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: parking

The last car park permit I bought listed the car parks it was valid in - I had to ask for the ones I wanted - just check the permit.

I would expect you to have little problem parking in the carparks befor or after the day trippers have been,, so as long as you dont intend to come and go during the day there should be no problem.

menai bridge...
Level Contributor
172 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: parking

thanks a lot for thr info

5. Re: parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2011, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Keswick