We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keswick New Year 2012-2013

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Keswick New Year 2012-2013

Hi, myself and a few friends are coming to Keswick from the 29th to the 2nd. I have been to Keswick a few times but I am just enquiring whether all pubs/restaurants close on new years day as i've heard rumours of this?? I'm hoping there may be some pubs open on new years day to help cure a hangover that's all, can anyone shed any light on this? thanks if you can! John

Mentioned in this post
Keswick
Keswick
Lake District, UK
Lake District...
Level Contributor
643 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Keswick New Year 2012-2013

Some restaurants/pubs will be open - this is an all year round holiday destination and if there are people around wanting food etc someone will be open to provide it !!

A few cafes and the odd shop will be closed but I expect most to be open even Oxfam will be open Boxing Day and New Years day but Booths will be closed Boxing Day.

If you have a favourite just ring them or ask when you arrive.

2. Re: Keswick New Year 2012-2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2013, 05:16