We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for people

Which Blackpool hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
674 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
looking for people

Just thought i,d take a chance and ask this on here. I got the idea after reading Mistyunitedkingdoms post below. Does anyone know Chrissy and John who used to run the Queensgate hotel by Gynne square. We went there for years sometimes 3 or 4 times a year and always got christmas cards off them, then the last time we rang to book there the woman who answered said they were no longer there and she had no forwarding address. She thought they were running a small cafe/restaraunt. The last time we were they John wasnt in good health at all. Just thought i,d try here. Thanks guys.

blackpool
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for people

HI yes chrissy and john now have a sandwich shop on Dickson Rd behind the Queensgate Hotel opposite the spar shop.

Ihope this helps you.Cheers

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
674 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for people

chelle, thanks so much for that. Ive wondered for a couple of years if they were ok, they are a lovely couple and we had such great times when we stayed with them. I,ll definately book a weekend in blackpool soon and we,ll call in to see them. Thanks again. Your a star.

3. Re: looking for people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 16:20