We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Hotel

Which Blackpool hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Family Hotel

Hi there

We are looking to take our daughter and friend (who will be 7) for a birthday treat to Blackpool on the weekend of 21 Sept. Could anyone tell me of a good family hotel that does evening entertainment for children and also when do the lights come on.

Many thanks for your help.

England
Level Contributor
2,266 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Hotel

Hi,

31 August - 4 November 2007 are the dates for the lights this year.

The St Ives in St Annes does evening entertainment - I'm not sure how late at night their kids' programme runs. In Blackpool itself, you could try the Claremont or the Doric - they have entertainment, but I don't know whether it'd entertain for your daughter.

:)

Dublin
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Hotel

Hi im going next Tuesday 21 August and back on Thursday 23 August I will post a report on the Cliffs Hotwel when i come home . I have two girls aged 9 + 6 so i will let you know how i get on also there is discount vouchers available on Century FM see the other posts

Dublin
Level Contributor
30 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family Hotel

Opps i mean Hotel LOL

4. Re: Family Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2007, 14:57
5. Re: Family Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 20:17
Get answers to your questions about Blackpool