We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

went blackpool today

Which Blackpool hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
went blackpool today

i dont care what people say but its great,love it,loads to do new ide is good and its getting a £500million pound redevolpment. love it and allways will.

derbyshire
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: went blackpool today

i love blackpool too

uk
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: went blackpool today

good lol.

cheshire
Level Contributor
262 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: went blackpool today

we go at least 3 times a year and have never stayed in a bad self catering apartment yet all have been lovely and clean, and my daughter who is 8 yrs old is always asking when can we go again. we love blackpool

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
639 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: went blackpool today

thank you. i am sick of people moaning about blackpool. to those who moan please dont come here. to the rest of you try not to let the minority ruin it for you we will conquer in the end and make you proud to be british.

uk
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: went blackpool today

well said though i fdont think the minoority like blackpool,everyone i speak to eg in school loves it

just some people who are to above average.

Blackpool...
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: went blackpool today

I must say its nice to hear some good things about our town for a change. Its like the other day some woman high up (for some reason) on Manchester Chamber of Commerce went and publicly slated Blackpool. Then in a show of usual pessimism I went on the Blackpool Gazette website to hear people who LIVE in Blackpool agreeing with her unfounded remarks. If those people hate the town so much why don't they move away.

I love Blackpool and I think it is a fantastic town to live in. The stories about our 'decline' in the media are often massively exaggerated. I went into town on Sunday and the Promenade/Golden Mile were jampacked.

It annoys me that people who clearly don't know what they're talking about (Location Location Location for a prime example) think they can judge our town based on a few narrow-minded stereotypes. Blackpool is undergoing massive substantial regeneration which is always overlooked by our detractors.

As Bernard Manning would say; Often people who knock the town have never been here or at least know nothing about the true facts.

Anyhow thanks for your support guys and enjoy any future holidays in Blackpool

uk
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: went blackpool today

well said and i agree,id give anything to live in blackpool.

i heard that mp too say that

what a bi*ch!

8. Re: went blackpool today

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 12:19