We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family friendly hotel in July

Scotland
Level Contributor
79 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Family friendly hotel in July

Hey

Am looking for a family friendly hotel for myself, my husband, a 5 yr old and a baby to stay in for 3 nights at the start of July.

I'm looking at the Premier Travel Inn at the moment.

This seems to have good family rooms - anyone got any other ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Dunfermline, Fife
Level Contributor
578 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family friendly hotel in July

The Cliffs would be a good option for you too - although it's quite a bit more expensive than the Travel Inn.

Great wee kids club for your 5yo, as well as having it's own Leisure Centre and great food.

One thing you'll find no shortage off in Blackpool though is family friendly hotels.

Have a great time

Blackpool
Level Contributor
643 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family friendly hotel in July

I don't know if the Cliffs would be more..just got a Premier Inn quote of £105 per night B&B..seems a touch expensive to me

Blackpool
Level Contributor
87 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family friendly hotel in July

Hi

Try some of the smaller hotels or B&B's. They have great family rooms and you can find some really good deals.

Hope this helps

grimsby
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Family friendly hotel in July

Try the Wesholme Hotel in Albert Road. They have some good family rooms too. Not sure how much, but worth a try. 01253 622592 Nice place, and nice people too.

lancs
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Family friendly hotel in July

what ever u do dont stay at the cornhill hotel on the front, never stayed anywhere as bad

Blackpool
Level Contributor
345 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Family friendly hotel in July

reported your post lizzielancs, quite obviously amalicious post. you wouldnt be meaning that awful awful oakwell on the south prom would you, now that IS a dive, perhaps youre getting the two mixed up..

south west
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Family friendly hotel in July

Hia I know this might be too late, just seen your post. Friends of ours stayed at the South Lea on Willsaw Road which is down the road from the Cliffs. Its got a couple of good family rooms and its right opposite a small park. Tel no 01253 351940

Barnsley, United...
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Family friendly hotel in July

Have been twice to the Beverley on Charnley Rd with wife and three year old Last year went with frinds and their two kids.

house9
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Family friendly hotel in July

North shore is nice for family friendly folk. But check through blackpool tourism and go accredited. Guest accomadation is very nice. Id go high 3 star though

Good look

ireland
7 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Family friendly hotel in July

hey,sorry about th late reply ...ive stayed in the big blue hotel next door to pleasure beach .great new modern hotel with great themed family rooms with a double bed and bunk beds with tv's .enjoy!