We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

blackpool pubs

Which Blackpool hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ardrossan
Level Contributor
10 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
blackpool pubs

hi does anyone know of any half decent places in sunny blackpool for a young(ish hehe) couple to go to that isnt over run with rowdy stag or hen parties?? i dont mind if its kinda dear or cheep n cheerful?? many thanks

Preston, Lancs
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: blackpool pubs

Ms Foxy Max

I used to live in Blackpool and if you want to avoid hen and stag parties just stay out of the town centre generally. You might find one or two pubs that aren't overrun with them but it'll be difficult.

If you want a good night out with a nicer crowd then take a trip about a mile and a half down the road to Poulton-Le-Fylde. Lots of really nice bars and restaurants that have sprung up on the trade done with Blackpool residents who wouldn't set foot in the town centre if you paid them.

Have fun...

Kent, England
Level Contributor
2,980 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: blackpool pubs

I was a bit shocked to hear all this bad news about Blackpool being over-run with rowdy stag and hen parties. What a shame. Not the place to bring the kids to, anymore? I used to enjoy the beach, Tower, Pleasure Beach in my youth! Whats it going to be like when the opening hours are extended, then, courtesy of the government?

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: blackpool pubs

Hiya

I live in Blackpool and find that there aren't that many stag and hen parties around that much. If it's clubs you are looking for then there are a a couple of out town - Tiles in St Annes and Residents in Poulton. But I have to admit, the best clubs I've been in are Flares (a sixties and seventies club) and Club Senuk, which is on the Prom opposite the Metropole Hotel. If it's just pubs you are after, there are so many in Blackpool so you're spoilt for choice! To avoid the large groups of people, best stay away from the Counting House and Yates's, both at Talbot Square. Hope this helps!

Get answers to your questions about Blackpool