We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

busy cheesy pubs please

Which Blackpool hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dorset
Level Contributor
231 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
busy cheesy pubs please

i'm going on my stag w.end on the may bank holiday and was wondering where the best pubs are.. looking for fellow stag and hen parties cheesy music and good atmospheres.. any ideas

Blackpool
Level Contributor
49 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: busy cheesy pubs please

try blackpool ;-)!!!

Seriously you won't have to go far to tick all those boxes. I live here now although am not a local and don't go in town often (so they will be greater experts than me). Personally I prefer town to the pubs on the prom and it still gets as cheesy as you like!!! Roxys will probably be right up your street but all the bars are within minutes of each other in talbot sq area. As for clubs I also used to like Rumours for a cheesy night (not as huge and modern as some) but not sure if it's changed now!! Doesn't Sanuk have a 'cheesy floor'?

manchester
Level Contributor
421 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: busy cheesy pubs please

One of my favourite bars is WHITTLE SPRINGS its also known as the Victoria,its on talbot road and its got a great atmosphere and probably one of the cheesiest d.j.s in Blackpool.

3. Re: busy cheesy pubs please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2009, 06:29