We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Parking North Shore / Lord Street

UK
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Car Parking North Shore / Lord Street

Hi there,

I'm off to Blackpool next week and want to know if there is any free parking in the area.

I think our B&B does have parking - But just in case I want to ask you lovely TA people if you can reccomend anything free and safe?

Many Thanks,

Nikki

Blackpool
Level Contributor
624 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Parking North Shore / Lord Street

I do think you will be very lucky to find any free parking in the area. I don't know of any, but check out the main car parks, they have good deals if you are parking up for a few days at reasonable prices and added security of being monitored by CCTV.

I'm sure you will get parked at your B&B as Blackpool is quiet at the moment.

UK
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Parking North Shore / Lord Street

Thanks!

Whats the closest secure and reasonable P&D car park to the area? I don't much fancy driving around looking for parking for ages after a 5 hour drive - I will be stroppy, bite the mrs head off and ruin the first day if I get stressed out....Not a nice start to our summer holiday lol.

Once the car is dumped off i wont be using it again till sunday when we go home, so dont want an NCP £12 a day jobbie or else It'll cost more than the B&B!!!

Its half term next week - Is that likely to end up making it busier in resort do you think?

Only I've read some reviews on here thats saying its dead in town at the moment.

We usually go to Brighton but I really wanted to see the Vegas of the North for myself, and I'm really looking forward to it!!

Thanks again,

Nikki

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Parking North Shore / Lord Street

Bank Street car park has C.C.T.V. and is floodlight and costs about £4.50 for 3 days and you can take your car in and out. Hope this helps

4. Re: Car Parking North Shore / Lord Street

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2009, 07:37